cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does CC have a feature for client notes?

Does CC have a feature for client notes?

I'm a Life Coach. I'm trying to create an easy system to keep client notes (rather than old paper files.)

Does Constant Contact have a notes feature? Or - maybe there's a better software or app for client notes?

I'm pretty low-tech and do not like Excel. 

Thanks for any suggestions!   

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Does CC have a feature for client notes?

@CarylE9

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! For your contacts, we do have a couple different options for storing information about your contacts. The first option is creating a custom field. You can find more information by clicking here. Another option is adding information to the Notes section in a contact's profile. Click here to view how to edit a contact. When you are in the editing view, you will notice there is a "Notes" section over to the right that you can add information to.  notes.jpg I hope this information provides you with some helpful options! In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can. 

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!