cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding email

Highlighted

Re: Forwarding email

Do you have an update if the "forwarding" feature is available yet?

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @TempleBethDavid. We do not have a forwarding feature available in our editor and these will need to be manually done in your email client. If we receive any updates, we'll share it in this thread.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
All Star

Is there a way to grab the URL to the web version before the email has been sent?  We would use this for approval/review internally prior to sending.  If we use the test email feature, we cannot forward to the approver.  So a URL would be ideal.

However it seems that this option is only available after the email has been sent.  Thank you.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @DJBMarketing,

You're absolutely correct, the perma-link for the email is not generated until the email is sent out live.  Generally for testing, you would just click the 'check and preview' in the upper right, and then choose 'send a test'.  You can type in any email address there, and send the test to up to 5 different addresses.  These don't have to be verified addresses, so you can just type the address in that you had planned on forwarding the email to.

Aaron_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
All Star

I don't see the "accept solution" button.  But your confirmation is suffice.

Highlighted

Hi @DJBMarketing 

The option to mark a post as an accepted solution is only available to the user who originally posted this thread. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but happy to hear we could help answer your question. Please feel free to reach out to the Community with any other questions you may have!

Frankie.P