cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Contest Entry

Visitor

Monthly Contest Entry

I have a client who every month has a contest for a signed book giveaway or some other enticement for her readers. One of her loyal followers signs up each month, and each time gets a new welcome email. Now, I understand that the system is good at filtering emails so that people don't end up on the mailing list twice, but is there a way to prevent sending that welcome email with each month's contest If they are already on the list?

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Monthly Contest Entry

Hey @JoanJ55,

Thank you for reaching out to us! That is a great question, I just need a little bit more information on the issue first. Would you be able to email us the clients Username so that we can take a closer look at the welcome email? Socail_Support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Thank you so much for your time!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Monthly Contest Entry

Hi JoanJ55,

Our "Email Marketing Mastery Series" webinar this week is covering Email Automation!

I think you will find this webinar, along with the other free weekly webinars we offer helpful in learning about Constant Contact and what it can offer you, and your clients!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)