cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New person re Pasting Universal Code

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

New person re Pasting Universal Code

I'm completely new. I want an email pop up form. I can't paste the universal code to my site because I don't know where to paste it. Also a message on my site tells me not to paste code unless I know what I am doing. Someone suggested using a plug in. However I can't connect the plugin to my constant contact account. I signed up for constant contact via Bluehost but Bluehost just direct me through to constant contact so I don't have an account login for constant contact. I'm going around in circles. Would love some support in getting my email subscribe pop up form started. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: New person re Pasting Universal Code

Hello @DorothyR29,

It can definitely be difficult to figure out where to add that code on your website. For that reason, we've created a handy guide to help out with that, which you can view here.

If there's anything else that we can help with, please let us know.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.