cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send quick email in app

Occasional Visitor

Send quick email in app

I've been trying for days to send a quick email promo to one contact in my app but cant find out where to do this?plz help.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Send quick email in app

Hey there @kerrif79 

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some difficulties using our mobile app. 

In order to send an email out to one contact, you'll want to ensure that they are on their own list. On the mobile app, you can do this by following the steps listed in this article, Add and Manage Contacts with the Constant Contact Mobile App.

Whether you're planning on creating a new email or copying a previous email to send to your contact, Create, Copy, or Delete a Campaign in the Constant Contact Mobile App will walk you step by step on how to ensure this email is sent out!

Hopefully this helps give you direction on where to start, but please do not hesitate to reach back out to us if you're still experiencing some difficulties creating this email!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.