Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Mobile App issues on iPad

0 Votes

Building out emails on my iPad Pro is virtually impossible with this new software update. Really annoying. The “build” buttons get frozen, and overall, it just doesn’t function the same. I love using my Pro for portability and likely will switch software if this doesn’t get resolved. 

13 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

We have not heard back from you regarding your experience with the mobile app. Therefore, we will be closing this idea.

While each web browser has a mobile version for tablets and smartphones, the mobile version is designed for devices that rely on touch input and have smaller screens and slower processors. With this in mind, Constant Contact is not suited to be used in a mobile browser and the experience will not be the same as you would have working on a desktop.

It's best to either open Constant Contact through a web browser on your desktop or laptop computer, or download the Constant Contact mobile app for your iOS or Android device.

It’s obvious going through previous comments that CC has a significant issue running on an iPad.  Clearly iPad and iOS has enough horsepower to handle any of the tasks one can do with the program.  When will CC update their site to make it convenient for the customer?! 

PJK3256
Rookie

You MUST make the Constant Contact platform much more user friendly on a tablet.  As it is right now, the platform is maddenly frustrating trying to use or edit any aspect of your site when doing so on a tablet!

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More