How do I change the contact list for a landing page?

SOLVED
Go to solution
CharlieZ1701
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I want submissions to a current landing page to go into a new contact list - but I can't see where I can select the contact list for the landing page once it's been created.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CharlieZ1701 ,

You can edit a landing page's settings to be associated with a different list selection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CharlieZ1701 ,

You can edit a landing page's settings to be associated with a different list selection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
CharlieZ1701
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thanks, but the article you referenced does not show the option to change the list associated to a given landing page.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @CharlieZ1701. Once you click Edit, you'll go to Settings which is where you can change the list associated with a landing page. See this article and go to the heading "Select a contact list and customize the URL for your landing page." This has a few screenshots to show you exactly how to make the change.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 01
Getting Started: Upload Your Contacts and Create Your First Email with Constant Contact
1PM - 2PM EST