How to create a segment of people who are on no lists

SOLVED
Go to solution
HopeandCope
Marketing Legend
0 Votes
Hi, I'm trying to filter contacts that aren't on any of our lists so I can send them an email to ask whether they would like to receive information from us or not. Is there a way to create a segment with only email addresses that are not subscribed to any of our lists? Thanks, L
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HopeandCope ,

You can simply view your contacts that aren't on any lists, via the options available on the Contacts page.

Capture.PNG

For answers to other common questions, as well as step-by-step instructions, video tutorials, overviews and guides, make sure to check out our Knowledge Base site - also available in your account via the Help button in the top navigation bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HopeandCope ,

You can simply view your contacts that aren't on any lists, via the options available on the Contacts page.

Capture.PNG

For answers to other common questions, as well as step-by-step instructions, video tutorials, overviews and guides, make sure to check out our Knowledge Base site - also available in your account via the Help button in the top navigation bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
HopeandCope
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

HI @William_A,

I must have been tired when I tried to implement what I want. I ended up creating a tag and I hope it works.

Thanks,

L

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST