Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Import list on parent account and have it automatically get added to a list + certain child accoutns

SOLVED
Go to solution
GCLLC
Rookie
0 Votes

I have a parent account and will import all new contacts into the parent account. I created a list in the parent account so that I could send emails through there. My franchisee also has a child account. I don't want to do central send but I want him to get access to the subscribers from his location (part of my import). Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GCLLC ,

If the contacts have given permission to be emailed by this franchisee or by any of your franchisees, then it will be fine to manually import them into the franchisee account(s). This can only be done from within the child accounts directly, not as a mass-import. 

If you're concerned about the permissions compliance regarding these contact lists' additions to the franchisee accounts, I'd recommend speaking directly with our Review team for their insight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GCLLC ,

If the contacts have given permission to be emailed by this franchisee or by any of your franchisees, then it will be fine to manually import them into the franchisee account(s). This can only be done from within the child accounts directly, not as a mass-import. 

If you're concerned about the permissions compliance regarding these contact lists' additions to the franchisee accounts, I'd recommend speaking directly with our Review team for their insight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST