Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

MailAbility to Segment based on Contact Activity Should Be a Standard feature

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottF13
Rookie
0 Votes

Giving subscribers the ability to segment based on Contact activity and other activities is a standard feature . I think it should be a standard feature for Constant Contact too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ScottF13 ,

You can segment contact's based on their activity. Please see our main article on segmenting contacts (also available via the Help button in your account), if you need step-by-step and visual guidance on segmenting based on Contact Activity or Engagement criteria. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ScottF13 ,

You can segment contact's based on their activity. Please see our main article on segmenting contacts (also available via the Help button in your account), if you need step-by-step and visual guidance on segmenting based on Contact Activity or Engagement criteria. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
ScottF13
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you for your response. But this feature is not available in all Constant Contact plans, such as mine. However, I think it should be. :smileyface:

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (72%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST