Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Most Efficient Way To Clean Bounces | Suspended E-mails

SOLVED
Go to solution
rickyscf2024
Rookie

Hello! I am new to constant contact, and I was wondering if there was an easier way to clean non-existent mails that appear under the reporting section. 

Since I am doing a lot of A|B split tests, I noticed that I have to go into each individual list: List A, List B, Winner in order to find e-mails that bounced. 

Just wondering if there's a way to see 1 list showing all contacts that shows if they have bounced. 

Any help would be appreciated: 

Also: I did notice contacts that have been suspended. I know CC puts them on the list for 14 days. Based on experience, does it just make sense to remove these contacts? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @rickyscf2024 ,

The only way to manage bounces is through the individual emails' reports, which means that for Subject AB email types the bounces lists will be further split between the variations. 

Contacts become suspended if you or other customers of ours repeatedly try to send to that address and we get non-existent bounce codes from the receiving network. If you know for a fact that the suspended address is a valid one, you're welcome to try unsuspending and quicksending the email to them, but if they continue to bounce back they'll just be suspended again to avoid sending reputation degradation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @rickyscf2024 ,

The only way to manage bounces is through the individual emails' reports, which means that for Subject AB email types the bounces lists will be further split between the variations. 

Contacts become suspended if you or other customers of ours repeatedly try to send to that address and we get non-existent bounce codes from the receiving network. If you know for a fact that the suspended address is a valid one, you're welcome to try unsuspending and quicksending the email to them, but if they continue to bounce back they'll just be suspended again to avoid sending reputation degradation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST