Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Set up your Facebook Page

LatoyaL000
Rookie
0 Votes

I set up my business page without adding my personal page to it, am I still able to connect accounts without starting a new account?

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @LatoyaL000 ,

When you go to connect the Facebook business page through your Constant Contact account, you'll be prompted to login to your personal account. Once logged in, any business pages that personal account is an admin of will be available for selection to connect to. Once the connections is established, those pages will be available as options for you to post to. Without being setup as an admin for that business page, you won't be able to login to Facebook and connect it to your Constant Contact account.

You can find visuals in the articles linked earlier as far as setting up admin privileges for FB business pages, and visuals for connecting those pages to your Constant Contact account through this article

See also:

Adding admins to your FB business page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LatoyaL000
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST