Work Out Loud: What are your top three goals for the week?

Abigail_S
Administrator

The process of setting goals can be fun, motivating, and rewarding. 

I personally find it helpful to write my goals down in the form of a checklist. That way, once I finish them, I get the satisfaction of checking things off my list. This feeds my need for daily accomplishment and lowers my stress levels at the same time.  I am most inspired when I set daily and weekly goals as I look ahead on deadlines and progress throughout my work week. This process makes me hone in on what’s important and shows where I will be spending my time. 

It’s also important to remember goals aren’t linear. You can adjust them whenever needed, and if you don’t finish them that day, there’s always tomorrow. Don’t be afraid to adjust your goals as time goes on. And remember, everything is editable. So find your groove, get your list of goals populated, and get after it!

As we kick off a new week, what are your top three goals you want to accomplish?

7 REPLIES 7
DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

The basics of developing a marketing strategy are tied to goals. Without a goal in place, you don't know where you're going!
There are also different types of goals. You could want more customers, increase the average customer spend, introduce a new service, or target a new market segment. Each of those goals requires a strategy, messaging and the implementation of specific marketing tools (in nearly all cases, email marketing should be part of it).
Consider watching this short video on How to Set Better Goals - https://youtu.be/LM3opabgyn8?si=-Dyv4crRHB8YmsKZ
Having clearly defined goals is the "secret" to a successful marketing strategy!

David Fischer

Solutions for Growth

Schedule a call - https://bit.ly/ScheduleDavidCall

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Set better marketing goals and drive more growth our tips in this clip from our small business marketing webinar series: Online Marketing Success.
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Great video @DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth. Thanks for sharing!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Template Feedback & Inspiration

DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach
0 Votes

I appreciate the feedback @Chris-S, many thanks! 

David Fischer

Solutions for Growth

Chris-S
Administrator

I volunteer at a nonprofit animal shelter during the week. From walking adoptable dogs to feeding and cleaning. Also, I help out with more technical/digital projects. :dog:

The top three goals on our minds are:

1. We're looking to boost our SEO to make sure that when individuals search for ways to support animal welfare causes, they find us easily. By increasing our visibility online, we hope to reach more potential donors and volunteers who share our passion for helping animals in need.
  2. Begin event planning for our annual big animal adoption drive with raffles and fundraising initiatives.
  3. And of course, making sure we have volunteers around the clock to show animals to perspective adopters.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Template Feedback & Inspiration

@Chris-S those are all three goals that are SMART:
Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Relevant
Time-Bound

David Fischer

Solutions for Growth

MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

I love to-do lists! My top 3 goals this week are:

1. Upload my most recent blog post by Monday (done!)
  2. Email my monthly content planner to my main list on Tuesday (done!)
  3. Send 3 handwritten thank you cards to my recent webinar hosts on Friday

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Abigail_S
Administrator

Doesn't it feel so good to check things off the list? Love that you're knocking out your goals this week! 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST