Discover Effective Email Template Design Tips for Non-Profits

change t the way a document is created is difficult

ChristineM284
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

How can I get back to the former process of creating a document? This is so annoying

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ChristineM284 ,

Are you asking how to upload a document or link to one in your email? I'm not aware of any recent or drastic changes to the process if so. Can you describe where in the process you're encountering issues?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
ChristineM284
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

I cannot get rid of the " Your headline" , "Download Document " and the bottom row of symbols, none of which I want in the message I send. I used to be able to just use the delete symbol to the right, but it is no longer there.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

So this is referring to an email generated from a PDF import? Are you able to just click the sections you want to get rid of, and click the trash can icon in the toolbar at the top when it displays?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST