cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

My sign up form is active on my blog page. I double checked my constant contact account and it is showing active. However when someone enters their email on the sign up form they are not receiving the follow up email. Is anyone else having the same problem? Here is the link to my blog post: LinkedIn Tips 

Thanks,

Frank

Frank Medina
9 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Sign up form not working on my blog

Hi @FrankM9481

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a nice weekend.

I have taken a look at your account and it appears the emails are on the automated campaign that is scheduled. If this is still not the case and the reporting is off, please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a description of the issue, the name of the list the contacts are being added to and the name of the automated campaign that should be being sent, as well as a reference to this post and we will take a look. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

I'm having a similar issue but it is on my website.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @JanetD6,

I apologize that you are having the same issue. I was able to go into your account and sign up on your landing page on your homepage. It added me to the list successfully and then sent me the Welcome email right away. If someone has signed up on your website in the past they will not receive the Welcome email again. If you still have more questions about this or if I am signing up through the wrong sign up form please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com the name of the Automated Series they are supposed to get, your username, your question, your web address, and where the sign up form is located on your website. Thank you! 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Hi Zoe - thank you so much for getting back to me so fast. You really made my day. I had a feeling that part of the issue is if someone has signed up before, unsubscribes and resubscribes they do not receive the automated welcome. Thank you for confirming that but I feel there are other issues that you might be able to answer. I will also wait and call the phone support tomorrow.

Here is my situation. I have been taking advantage of the ability to create different mailing "lists" via Constant Contact. It has been very handy to be able to send emails to a specific group. I teach different workshops so I create a "list" for each group to send information easily and I can schedule the mailing. I love that but.... this is complicated.... i will try to make this simple so you can understand and follow.

I have registration forms for a workshop on my wordpress website. The form is linked to CC & paypal. When they fill out the form they are automatically supposed to be added to a new CC list and sent a 'welcome" email with instructions. Some people receive the welcome email and others do not. Some people ARE already registered for my newsletter and just yesterday someone was 100% new. I believe they were added to the new workshop list but when I added them to the newsletter they did not receive the newsletter welcome. I had their permission from their registration and I added them by going to my homepage, as you did, and filling out the form. They were added to the newsletter list but did not receive the welcome email.

The newsletter welcome email had a "free meditation" link included. I want people to have access to the recording. I hope that makes sense. Sorry this is long.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @JanetD6,

Thank you for the information! The person that was added to the newsletter did not receive the Welcome email because they were added to the New Workshop list first. If they were to sign up through your website and never entered your Constant Contact account before, they would then receive the Welcome email. I was able to get your welcome email because I have never been added to your account before. You may also want to reach out to Wordpress and make sure the sign-up form is set up correctly if this does not answer your question. 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

So evidently someone can only receive a welcome email (even if a totally different welcome from the newsletter welcome) once no matter what list they register for? I have created separate welcome emails for each list. That doesn't matter?

I will contact Word Press and maybe I can find a different way to send an automated welcome. Thanks for the information. It has been helpful but I'm disappointed. You have been very helpful

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @JanetD6,

Yes, you are correct! Creating a different Welcome Email for another list would help solve this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Zoe_H

Occasional Participant

Oh but I do have a different welcome email for the new group list!

That is why I'm confused.

The are under Campaign Type > Automation.

Hum...

Tags (2)

Hi @JanetD6. I apologize for the delay in our reply! I see that you spoke with our Support team earlier today about your welcome emails and I wanted to check in to see if they were able to assist you. Please let us know if you need to do any further troubleshooting and we'd be happy to dive in a little deeper. 

Caitlin M.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!