We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Button that performs 2 functions or a customizable Registration form to embed in Emails

JanniJ1
Participant

Button that performs 2 functions or a customizable Registration form to embed in Emails

I am wondering if it is possible to have a single button perfrom 2 functions, ideally rsvp to a email address then open a paypal link so people can pay for the class we are offering? 

If that is not possible is there an easy registration form that syncs with CC where I can just get attendees names and email addresses and business names then it would take them to our paypal page to pay for the event?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @JanniJ1 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. 

That's a great question. There isn't a function where a button can have two separate operations. You would need one button for RSVP and another button to pay for the event. The best option available within our system is to utilize our Event tool to build out the ability to register and collect payment via PayPal. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!