Cannot contact recaptcha

Participant

Cannot contact recaptcha

My website is through Godaddy and the above warning is listed and sign up is not working.

Does anyone know how to resolve? Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Hello @Jodi111,

Thank you for coming to us in the Community! I apologize you are experiencing some difficulty with our sign up forms. I would love to look into this further if you are still having this issue. If would you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post we can try to  troubleshoot.

Sarah_K
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Hi I need your contact details as the number given on your website is not reachable!!

Hi @PoojaG61,

We're sorry you haven't been able to reach us. Are you trying to contact Customer Support? Please use this link. We're also happy to help you here in the Community. Thanks!

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

This issue still persists!

Hello @BeanneD !

I've responded to your question on the first thread you posted on. We'll to continue to help you on your original post so please respond back there rather than here.

Thank you!

Brigitte P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.