The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Creating and Editing Emails and Photos is not working.

Highlighted

Creating and Editing Emails and Photos is not working.

I am trying to create a newsletter email.  I am having issues when uploading photos (when the upload is completed it turns the photo 45 degrees which makes the orientation incorrect).  I have tried using the photo edit tool which just appears as a blank white pop-out.  To get out of that pop-out box I need to completely refresh the page.  It is also not letting me change the background color of certain boxes.

In addition, when i log out and log back in, then try to edit a campaign it takes several tries before it actually brings me to the campaign.

I have tried to resolve this by using different browsers, but that doesn't work.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Creating and Editing Emails and Photos is not working.

Hello @LAMC122 ,

So I went in and was able to edit one of the images in the library to be right-side up. What's happening is that the metadata for the image is for that 90 degree rotation. Normally you'd want to just go into the image editor and get it rotated via the transform section. However since something seems to be blocking the image editor, obviously that option is limited for you.

Based on your issues with the image editor and email editor, these sound like connectivity issues. Since you've determined it's not browser specific, let's try some other connectivity troublehsooting:

• Are you using a wireless or wired network? If possible, does changing networks let you through?
  • Are there any browser plugins or addons you can disable on either? Does doing so resolve the issue?
  • Does clearing your cache for either browser (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?
  • Are there any updates pending for your browsers? If so, does updating them let you through?
  •  

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured