Editing a photo

KathleenF24
Participant

Editing a photo

I can no longer edit my photos.  I can upload them but when I go to edit them the box is not big enough to show the edit tabs so even if a photo rotates after uploading I can't change the rotation to what I need. I tried Chat but they told me to open in a different browser.  I have always used Chrome so I haven't changed anything

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @KathleenF24 ,

The most common reasons that might occur is that either your browser window is zoomed in too much, a browser extension is interfering with our site's elements, or it's a simple caching error that's resolved through a cache clear.

If performing those above troubleshooting steps doesn't alleviate the issue, then it's recommended to call in so our general support staff can screenshare and troubleshoot live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.