We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

HOW TO FIND EMBED CODE FOR A LANDING PAGE

KristineF37
Occasional Participant

HOW TO FIND EMBED CODE FOR A LANDING PAGE

HOW TO FIND THE EMBED CODE FOR LANDING PAGES SUCH AS THIS ?

https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/xbv1D1G/OH

5 REPLIES 5
William_D

Hello @KristineF37 ,

The landing page sign up forms only work as links, they can't be embedded into websites. If you're looking to embed a sign up form into your site, you'll need to use a pop-up form or inline form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
KristineF37
Occasional Participant

i switched to Inline ---- it does not embed -- only blank / nonexistent content.. we are on square space ... any other advice to resolve ?

Hello @KristineF37 , per the article I linked:

Squarespace

Adding Universal Code for the Inline and Pop-Up Sign-Up Forms:
  1. Copy the Universal Code for your sign-up form.
  2. In Squarespace, click Settings > Advanced > Code Injection.
  3. Paste the code into the footer section.
  4. Save your changes.
  5. Click Publish.
Adding Inline Code for the Inline Sign-Up Form:
  1. Copy the Inline Code for your sign-up form.
  2. In Squarespace, select the desired page where you want your sign-up form to display and click Edit.
  3. Click the Add Block button in the top right corner of the content editor.
  4. Scroll through the options and select Code.
  5. Paste the Inline Code into the block and click Apply.
  6. Drag the code block to the desired location on the page.
  7. Click Save.

For help adding the code to your Squarespace website, please contact your webmaster or view Squarespace's support.

My advice would be to reach out to Square to see if they have any further insight on how their system handles 3rd party code being added, if you need to do anything special, etc.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
KristineF37
Occasional Participant

i did.   doesnt work .  blank content

Have you contacted Square yet, @KristineF37 ?

William D