Instagram ratio error message

Participant

Instagram ratio error message

I just learned about CC's social share scheduling feature--very cool. However, when posting my first tray, I got the following message:

Instagram requires the aspect ratio for images to be within the 4:5 to 1.91:1 range. Please edit your image. I have posted many images this proportion on Instagram, and I double checked my ratio. It is well within the range. Why can't I get past this error message?

1 REPLY 1

Hi @AdrianC152 

I'm so sorry to hear this has been your experience! I can however see you were able to successfully schedule all of the ads in your account. Are you still in need of assistance with your Instagram ad? If so, please let us know - we would be happy to continue troubleshooting.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.