We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Overview: Sending an automated email series

NicoleS2723
Participant

Overview: Sending an automated email series

Im looking to set up an automated email sequence through Constant Contact but I have spotted one major issue. If the automated emails are trying to get the client to respond or book and appointment, and the customer responds/or books an appt, they are not taken out of the sequence?

So, if a customer replies to the 3rd email in the sequence and confirms their appointment date, they will still receive email 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 etc about booking an appointment? Even though they have already done so.

How do i fix this? Ideally, a contact should be removed from the sequence once they respond or click a CTA button.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @NicoleS2723 ,

You'll need to manually remove the contact from the list that's associated with that automation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.