Poll Feature

LissaC9
Participant

Poll Feature

Hi there, 

CC Community Newbie. Our association likes the poll feature for our newsletters however it's so limited. My questions:

1. Is there a way to pay for an upgraded poll widget?

2. How can you update fonts/coloring for the widget?

Other random Q:

1. how do I update my profile information? I want to make sure I get email notifications when this post has threads. 

Thanks! 

Cate Sauer

CSTA Membership Experience Manager

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

Is there a way to pay for an upgraded poll widget? We do not have an upgrade option for our Poll action block, but if you would like additional options please check out our new Survey Pages.

How can you update fonts/coloring for the widget? The Poll block pulls colors and fonts from your design tab. 

how do I update my profile information? Click your profile picture at the top right corner of this Community page> My settings

2021-04-27_17-29-05.png

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.