Report stats from multiple reports

rcppubs23
Super Participant
0 Votes
I thought I had found a way to do this a couple weeks ago and can't find it again now. I don't know if something changed in the interface or if I may just be looking in the wrong place this time. I have two emails I sent on the same day, the second being an important correction to the first. I'd like to see the results of the two emails combined (opens, clicks, etc., like the stats you get when you look at the report of an email with a re-send. In other words, I want to be able to see how many opened either of the two emails, without counting those who opened both, twice. I know I can compare the two, in terms of numbers, but that doesn't solve the duplication problem. I was pretty sure there was a simple way to do this but I have not done it in a long time and am unable to locate it. Anyone have experience with this?
3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @rcppubs23 ,

When you're on your overall reporting page, if you scroll down you'll see the sent emails for your select time frame. Select at least 2 checkmark boxes, and you'll be able to compare them. This comparison report can be downloaded in a number of ways.

For full instructions and visual aid, make sure to check out our main article on the process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
rcppubs23
Super Participant
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply William_A. I must not have clearly explained what I was trying to do and what I had already tried. I did read that article before posting over here in the community. It does let me see the stats for the individual emails and compare them. What I wanted to be able to do, however, was see the total stats for the two emails I was comparing. For instance how many subscribers in total opened one of them. Likewise for clicks. I can't just add the two totals together if I want to know the number of subscribers who opened one of them. I know I can  go through a variety of contortions creating segments to get this information. But I thought there was a way I could specify a report that would do that without the extra steps. I'm not sure if the upshot of your response is that I can't do that, or if it's just that my objective wasn't yet clear.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I don't think I was understanding what you were trying to describe, because it sounded like the Reporting comparison to me. The only other thing that sounds close to what you're trying to do is the segmentation tool, as you noted. Beyond that, I'm not finding or thinking of anything aligned with what you're describing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support