Runs Slow

MichaelR31
Participant

Runs Slow

Constant Contact has run slowly ever since I can remember. After the recent update, it has SIGNIFICANTLY slowed down even more. Regardless of internet speed, it takes so long to load. Our team will edit emails and it won't save, or it will delete things previously saved. Sometimes, we cannot even open the emails. We can click several times and nothing happens - not even a loading symbol. Editing emails has gotten more difficult than it should be.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MichaelR31 ,

Can you elaborate on what recent update you're referring to? When accessing our site, what is your internet's upload latency (typically found when doing internet speed tests)? Are you running any security programs, VPNs, or browser extensions/plugins that would be causing interference with elements of the site loading, or blocking our system from fully communicating with your device? Have you tried all of these connectivity troubleshooting steps?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.