Tonight (8/3) between 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET, we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend not using your account during this time. Thank you for your patience.

SSL Encryption on Surveys

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

SSL Encryption on Surveys

We recently sent out a short survey. One customer was very disturbed to find that the Constant Contact survey web page did not offer SSL encryption ... she's getting the "Not secure" Google Chrome alert and is pretty irate. We asked for no personal info besides age range, not even email addresses, in this survey. While *I'm* not concerned about it, it's an issue we have to address with the customer. I'd like to know if anyone else has this concern, and if there's a reason why SSL encryption can't be extended to the surveys. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: SSL Encryption on Surveys

Hello @TinaD663 ,

We apologize the lack of a security encryption on the survey caused a disruption for you, as well as your customer. The current survey tool is older, but I reached out to our higher level technical team and devs to look into it, and to see what can be done for the development of an SSL for surveys. They should be following back up with you directly within 1 business day. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hello @TinaD663 ,

We apologize the lack of a security encryption on the survey caused a disruption for you, as well as your customer. The current survey tool is older, but I reached out to our higher level technical team and devs to look into it, and to see what can be done for the development of an SSL for surveys. They should be following back up with you directly within 1 business day. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

That's great, @William_D; thanks for your help.

Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured