Survey error message Information We're sorry, but there was an error processing your request. Please

RobinR946
Occasional Participant

Survey error message Information We're sorry, but there was an error processing your request. Please

Hi, I just sent a survey invitation tonight and when I tested in preview all was fine. When I received the email and took the survey at the end i get this error message. Help please!

Thank you!

Robin

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @RobinR946 ,

It looks like you called in regarding this issue, but for visibility we wanted to provide some insight and the workaround here as well. The issue you're running is something that can occur when a Legacy Survey's unique share URL is hyperlinked in an image, or something similar. Essentially part of the link changes, which causes redirect issues for those trying to access it. Fortunately the link can be re-altered manually, in your case you'd need to make sure the link ends with /start instead of /questions.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.