Suspended Emails

LindaG1
Participant

Suspended Emails

This account is used by our church to send out weekly newsletters and, on Sundays, the bulletin for our worship services. All time sensitive items.

Since March 2020 we have been worshiping online only and these emails are how we communicate with our congregation. In light of that fact, the administrative staff spent some time verifying that the list we maintain here matches the emails we use on a regular basis in Outlook. Members of our congregation are now regularly complaining to me that they are not receiving our emails and, when I check, I find that they have been "Suspended" by Constant Contact. These are valid email addresses and they are obviously looking forward to receiving our emails because they are upset when they do not receive them.

Having to review each email, unsuspend and QuickSend the email to each person caught in this trap is both time consuming and defeating the purpose of being able to schedule emails for the weekends, holidays, and vacation times. Please help me understand why this keeps happening and what we can do to keep it from happening in the future.

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @LindaG1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that your contacts are bouncing as suspended. Something you may want to try is to self-authenticate in order to prevent this in the future. If you have additional questions about this please give our Delivery team a call. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.