The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Two meetings, one email

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Two meetings, one email

I'm hosting two related events later this year and wish to send out an invitation via Constant Contacat. Is there a way to create a single email that enables invitees to register/RSVP for both events?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Two meetings, one email

Hello there!

Thank you for asking such a great question! Good news is we have a couple options for you to accomplish this.

Option A) You can create a regular email campaign in our 3rd generation editor. You'll want to get both your event's registration URL which you can find out how to retrieve in this article, The Event URL.

Once you've located the Event URL you're going to want to place two buttons in your email campaign. Each button will be linked up to their respected Event URL. This campaign will act as one event invitation for both separate events!

I'd highly recommend using this method as you'll get more design functionality here, along with still accomplishing your main goal!

Option B ) You can create an event invite within the event itself. That invite will already have the event's URL attached to it. You're still going to want to retrieve event #2's Event URL. Similar Option A, you'll want to put Event #2's URL somewhere in this event invite.

With both methods, you'll still accomplish having one event invitation for two events (Or more if you please!). This allows you to keep both event registrations separate while still giving your contacts a "One-Stop-Shop" to register for both events!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured