Where to edit the Thank you page for the Inline contact form?

EvelynW83
Regular Participant

Where to edit the Thank you page for the Inline contact form?

Where to edit the Thank you page for the Inline sign up form?
4 REPLIES 4
EvelynW83
Regular Participant

I m setting up the demo request inline form, yet after the customer fill-up the form it came out this thank you page which NOT THE THANK YOU PAGE I need. how to make changes on this thank you form ?????  I do not want to thank you for sign up below!!

Thanks for signing up!

You can unsubscribe at any time using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.

Hello @EvelynW83 ,

For the inline signup forms there is not an option to edit the thank you page. I believe you may have already found this option, but if you choose to create a Lead Generation Landing page you will have the ability to customize the Thank you Page, or you could also redirect people to a different page of your own after signup. 

AnthonyA.L
Frequent Participant

This is bonkers. Most ecommerce sites don't want to redirect people off their main page after they sign up. They want to give them information, a coupon code and have them keep shopping! You shouldn't have to redirect to do sales 101 in 2021.

Hello @AnthonyA.L,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we will definitely submit this over to our engineers for review. We do recommend using the Lead Generation Landing page, instead of redirecting to a different page. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.