We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Wrong birthday

SarahF7510
Real Estate

Wrong birthday

Has anyone else had the issue of uploading a spreadsheet with birthdays and some of the contacts having completely wrong dates in constant contact? It didn't happen for every person, just some and the random birthdays are dates that are not associated with my contacts anywhere. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else and if there is a simple solution instead of going through every single contact. Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SarahF7510 ,

Do you know if all the birthdays had the exact same formatting (e.g. mm/dd/yyyy, dd/mm/yyyy, mm/dd/yy, etc.), or if there were any with different setups?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.