how many accounts

FirstNameL194208
Participant

how many accounts

I purchased this subscription  for one business of mine and love how easy everything is. Am I able to add another business in the same subscription or do I have to purchase a separate subscription for that business as well?

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @FirstNameL194208 ,

Yes you are able to add in an additional company or business to your current subscription.

However, it is extremely important to note that you cannot send company A info to the Company B mailing list and vice versa. The campaign information and lists have to be completely separate and not cross market to each other. So when you are crafting an email campaign you also have to make sure that the subject line, from and reply to addresses and the company name with the physical address that both appear in the footer reflect the correct business for the content of the campaign. So yes you can have two within the same subscription but if you do not want to run the chances of sending out to the wrong lists by mistake, you can open a second account and list each company’s info within the two different accounts eliminating that possibility.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.