in-line form editing

AnthonyA.L
Frequent Participant

in-line form editing

I'm trying to edit the thank you text for an inline form, and I can't figure it out. This is bonkers. I don't want to redirect sign-ups from our main page, but I do want to offer them a coupon code. I shouldn't have to jeopardize sales to do it.
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @AnthonyA.L ,

At this time coded forms like the Inline and Pop-up forms can't have their thank you messages edited. If you'd like to have an editable thank you page, I'd suggest using the Landing Page sign up forms.

If you're also wanting to completely avoid any redirects, then I suggest adding your coupon code as part of an initial welcome / automation email to the list(s) associated with your inline form.

I've submitted your account to the engineers so if and when they have any updates regarding Inline/Pop-up forms' thank you pages, you'll be notified.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
AnthonyA.L
Frequent Participant

So you're just going to ignore what I said and reply with something irrelevant and unhelpful? You are not helping your brand.

What in your OP did I ignore? I specifically addressed what your workaround options were since the inline and pop-up forms don't have editable Thank You pages at this time, and made sure your account was set up for any future development notification related to your feedback.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.