How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Ability for respondents to upload files through a landing page

0 Votes

Ability to submit a document through a form. Then get email with the form info, add to a list, and send actual document or link that what was sent

Edits for email responses:

Trying to create a form for potential clients to provide information in an organized way. I’d like for a form visitor to upload documents for my review. (Not for them to download from me). The form you’re referring to I believe is to download.

For SPECIFIC “contact list”, I want to be noticed for each sign up or possibly daily. But not to apply to the rest of my lists.

2 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Clarifying

Hello @YechezkalE ,

You can currently setup a welcome email automation, an automated series, or an automation path for welcomes to delivery documents for signing up via coded forms (inline, pop-up, flyout, banner). Our landing page sign up forms do allow documents to be linked to for access and downloading on their thank you pages. You can also setup your account to receive weekly or daily notification emails of subscribed updates. 

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you're looking to do beyond these currently accessible tools? Are you wanting an individual email notification for every sign up through a particular form or addition to a particular list? Are you wanting this notification to also include a reference to the document that you linked to the sign up form to?

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Thank you for the email response @YechezkalE . I've updated your original post to reflect the responses to my initial questions. 

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More