Create dropdown fields for sign up forms

0 Votes

Create dropdown fields for sign up forms

I need to know the industry that my subscribers are from. In the profile update they provide that information in an un standardized way. Can there be a drop down list so I have consistent values in that field and can sort on it. otherwise, there a lot of different names for the same industry. Ii run webinars and Go to Webinar has a dropdown list for industry so all of the lists I upload from webinar registrations (they opt into the list) has standard industry responses. This is extremely critical. I can't ask my subscribers to update their industry or it will corrupt the CC data base for that field.

12 Comments
Hi folks, How do I add a Dropdown field for a sign-up form? Tks Charles
Administrator

Hello @LETA. At this time, our sign up forms do not have the ability to be customized with dropdown menus. This is something I can gladly put in feedback for to our developers so this can possibly be put in as a feature in accounts. We understand how our customers would like to have more options when customizing their sign-up forms. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Occasional Visitor

When will the Dropdown field avaible. 

did development is still in progress?

Could it possible to give a deadline?
Because we need it signup form.

Visitor

Does this feature still in development. can you provide some more details about drop-down feature? 

Occasional Contributor

Please update me if/when this customizable form drop down field functionality becomes available.  Major bummer not having it when trying to auto-organize subscribers. 

Occasional Visitor

This trend started in 2016, It's 2019 and no dropdown yet. Not good at all

Regular Visitor

Hi, please add us to the list of interested parties to let us know when you create this feature. Google Forms can do it easily, it is invaluable for segmentation and reporting, and it would prevent unnecessary data cleaning. 

Thank you,

The Big Data & Analytics Association

Occasional Visitor

Hi, please add us to the list of interested parties to let us know when you create this feature. Thanks

Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @EdwardS28320. This is a great idea! I can see how it would be useful to have a dropdown field on the update profile form. I'll open this up for voting.

Please add me to the list of those needing the drop down list feature

Frequent Visitor

Ditto.

Ditto