cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

A “How To” on uploading images from your Instagram & Facebook accounts!

Frequent Visitor

A “How To” on uploading images from your Instagram & Facebook accounts!

This new upgrade is terribly hard to use and takes so much more time to find things. Can I go back to the previous version. If not we will be switching to something that takes less time to maneuver through.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: A “How To” on uploading images from your Instagram & Facebook accounts!

Hello @DSAGR. I'm sorry that you are having trouble uploading images from your Instagram and Facebook accounts. I did find an FAQ that can help you and you can find it here. In regards to our new user experience, we are not able to bring back the previous version. If I may ask, what are you having trouble finding within your account? We are certainly here to assist you and if you need immediate assistance, please call our Support team at 866-289-2101. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.