cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Connecting social media profiles

Connecting social media profiles

I have both a personal Facebook and a business page, as well as a personal Instagram account and a business one. When I try to connect Constant Contact to my social media, I am only given the option of using my personal accounts, but I want the business accounts to be connected here. Why can't I select which Facebook and Instagram accounts match the business that uses Constant Contact?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Connecting social media profiles

Hi @KimberlyAndMolly 

Where exactly are you trying to connect these social media accounts in Constant Contact? Are you trying to insert multiple social media icons in your email campaigns? Or connecting them for a social ad campaign? If you are trying to include more than one page on your social media icons this can be done through inserting multiple social media blocks. Each icon can have its own separate URL connected in these different blocks.

But for a social media ad campaign, it's important to point out all Facebook business pages are connected to a personal page. If you are set to be an administrator you'll be brought to a step in the process where you can select the business page you want to use. As for your Instagram account, is it connected to your Facebook Business page? If your Instagram account is connected to your Facebook Business Page, you can select it from the drop-down menu in the connection process.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.