cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Emails

Regular Visitor

Duplicate Emails

Is it possible to turn off the feature that prohibits duplicate emails from being sent to the same address in the same list. We use CC for our credit union and it becomes a compliance issue when the member is not able to get an email about each of their accounts, which they often hold under one email. Any help?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Duplicate Emails

Hi @ghsfcu910,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. It is not possible to turn off the feature that prohibits duplicate emails from being sent to the same email address on the same list. This feature is to ensure that accounts do not receive spam reports and complaints. If your members need to get the same email campaigns, you can send the same email campaign to them through the Quicksend feature. To do this click on Contacts. Then, search for the contact that you need to send the email campaign to. After, check off the check box next to the contact's name and click on the option to top of the column called More Actions and select Quicksend. Finally, select the email campaign you want to send out and send it. 

Also, you can create an Autoresponder series which you can send multiple emails to your recipients and you are able to copy the same email campaign and send this out to your contacts. These features should allow you to send out the same email campaign to your contacts. Of course, it is wise for you to understand your contacts because not all contacts will like receiving the same email campaign twice and this could result in an unsubscribe or spam complaint. I hope this helps. Let us know if you any further questions.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

wrote:

Is it possible to turn off the feature that prohibits duplicate emails from being sent to the same address in the same list. We use CC for our credit union and it becomes a compliance issue when the member is not able to get an email about each of their accounts, which they often hold under one email. Any help?

I have the same issue. Is this issue resolved completely?

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @user4516

Our system still does not allow the same address to be uploaded multiple times. This feature is to ensure that accounts do not receive spam reports and complaints. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.