cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the engagement history capped at 1,000?

SOLVED
All Star

Is the engagement history capped at 1,000?

???
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Is the engagement history capped at 1,000?

Hello @FredH188,

Thank you for reaching out. The engagement history for contacts currently does have a limit of 1,000 entries, which will show the most recent 1,000 engagement activities. I apologize for any inconvenience this may pose. In the meantime, I recommend posting any feedback you may have about this in our Feedback Area. This is a great place to post ideas and comments, where other customers can vote on your post. Often times, this helps features and functions get added to our product.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Are those engagement records beyond 1,000 stored but just not viewable by users, or are they deleted?

Michael

Hello @mchristo. I checked with an upper level of support and they were able to verify that any records beyond the 1,000 engagement records that show in a contact's profile are not visible for users. Only the 1,000 most recent records are visible in the account.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.