cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

New Lead Generation Landing Pages - HOW EDIT

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

New Lead Generation Landing Pages - HOW EDIT

We created a new sign up page, however when we want to edit it we cannot find it anywhere. Please advise as to where this is stored for updates. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: New Lead Generation Landing Pages - HOW EDIT

Hi @VenaH4 

We'd be happy to help point you in the right direction for this! You can find the option to edit an active landing page by first clicking on the name of the landing page you want to edit. This will then bring you to a page where you will see three dots in the right-hand corner next to the blue "Promote" button. Clicking these dots will open to a menu with the option to edit in the drop down.

campaigns-tab-type-landing-pages-active-name-link-step123.png

landing-page-lead-gen-details-page-options-menu-and-edit-option-step4.png

I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.