cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulling reports on lack of engagement

Pulling reports on lack of engagement

Is there a way to pull a report to see which of our subscribers have not opened any of our emails within a certain time frame?  I would really like to be able to pull a list of subscribers that have not opened an email in 2 years and then 1 year and again for 6 months, etc... 

I know that information is available.  Just can't seem to figure out how to pull a report with that information.  Please help!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Pulling reports on lack of engagement

Hi @KrystiK

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. At this time we do not offer a reporting of contacts who did not open an email for a certain period of time. I would be happy to track your request. A work around you can try in the meantime is to export the Did Not Open list for each campaign indivually. Once you have those exported you can merge them all into one file. Hope that helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.