cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Frustrating feature - can't update lists without sending out autoresponder

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I'm wondering if a solution was ever found for this problem. Everyone on each of my contact lists just started receiving my automated campaign series out of the blue...having nothing to do with the rules to trigger the campaign. Many of these contacts have been on my list for several years, and are emailing me asking why they started receiving these emails. I've had several contacts just unsubscribe as a result. This is not what I am paying a monthly fee to Constant Contact for...to cause me great embarrassment and loss of contacts.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

@VanessaD38

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I already replied to your other post, but wanted to make sure you saw my response.

I took a look at your account and I do see you have two Autoresponder series currently activated. In Series 2 specifically, I see there is an email currently scheduled to be sent out 182 days after the new contacts have been added or joined your list. If this is the email culprit, you can click into Series 2, select the Actions option over on the right side of this particular email and unschedule the campaign. Once it has been unscheduled it will no longer send.

If this email is not the issue, definitely let us know and we can certainly take a further look into this. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!