cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save button not working

Regular Visitor

Save button not working

I noticed when I hit the save button this morning, it states it has saved but if I click on the check and preview section the jpeg that was uploaded is still there but is the original size that it uploads as, not what I adjusted it to be, so I re-adjusted the size and tried logging out and back in. The image is still loaded but once again goes back to the tiny size. What is going on? Anyone else having this issue? Is there anyone out there that can help?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Save button not working

Hello @PamD831,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that your image is not keeping its changed dimensions when you preview your email newsletter. Have you tried a different browser to see if that fixes anything? That is one troubleshooting step we can try to see what is causing this to happen. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

Hi I tried your suggestion but it seems to be happening using another browser as well

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @PamD831,

Thank you for trying a different browser! Can you try to upload your image a second time, and adjusting it in the editor to see if that will save? Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.