cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your hold times, your crappy new website

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Your hold times, your crappy new website

Your site keeps crashing because you're more concerned about selling websites then letting people actually use their account un-molested. Im so disappointing in your changes..  30 Min entering contacts then site crashes and brings me to a screen to sell me a website not allowing me to go back to my contacts page.

Advanced user, programmer, code writer..  25 min on hold and I never reached anyone  un acceptable in this day and age. If I was calling to purchase something you would pick up on the second ring boy have you gone down hill. With all the service provided by  you need to be better at what you do. You were fine until you change your site..... Unhappy and thinking of leaving. No one is worth waiting 25 min to talk to someone life is to dam short and quite frankly Constant Contact is not worth my 25 min I wasted and will never get back.

Cybapunk

7 REPLIES 7
CTCT Employee

Re: Your hold times, your crappy new website

Hello @EdwardW22 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you were having issues with our site while uploading your contacts and we want to make sure that you're able to work in your account with no trouble. In order to provide you with the best assistance I'd like to ask you a couple of questions. Have you tried using a different browser other than the one you regularly use or your browser's incognito/safe mode? Do you see any errors come up in your screen? Also, were you uploading these contacts manually or uploading from a file?

Jon_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

No I was never helped and it does  not matter at this time.. Your service gets worse and worse as years pass

Hi @EdwardW22 

I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way. This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have! If you are in need of any further assistance with this, I would suggest trying the troubleshooting steps previously mentioned in this thread. Trying a different browser or even an incognito/safe mode window allows us to see if this is happening due to 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works. With that said, we have seen cases where manually adding contacts can time out if the page is left open for a long period of time. In these cases adding your contacts into a file first and uploading this file is a helpful step to take as well.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Phone Hold Times - Horrible

The amount of time it takes to get to a live person is horrible.....20 minutes!

CTCT Employee

Re: Phone Hold Times - Horrible

Hey there @JonathanM704 we certainly understand the importance of your time, and I am sorry you experienced a long hold time trying to reach us! Were you able to get your question answered?

Although we do get busier this time of the year, I can totally understand how you must feel. I will be tracking this on our end, but I also wanted to let you know there are many ways to get in touch with us! You can always come to the community where we can help you, you can reach out to us on Twitter and Facebook, and we have a chat option available right in your account! See the many ways you can get support here: Contact Us

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or concerns.

Brigitte P

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I agree that there are other ways of getting a hold of Constant Contact but the live chat is just as bad as every time I put in the subject I wanted to chat about (pricing plans / billing) it would say chat is not available for such.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Due to account security and to protect your information, at this time we do not offer billing chat support. However we will certainly share your feedback with our product team to add this feature in.

Timothy_G

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.