cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all nycap.rr.com addresses bounced- do we get any credit or resends when this happens?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

all nycap.rr.com addresses bounced- do we get any credit or resends when this happens?

this is not the first time this has happened?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: all nycap.rr.com addresses bounced- do we get any credit or resends when this happens?

Hello @LWVAC,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

I am sorry to hear that the email addresses that you are trying to send to are bouncing. However, this is something that happens at the receiving end and will not be a reason that we would give a refund. I do want to help you understand bounces so that when this happens again, you are well informed.

Bounces are a signal that is sent back from the receiving mail server to tell the sender that the email could not be delivered. There are many reasons for bounces, although, they are all related to the recipient's mail server rejecting the message. Here is a helpful article that explains bounces in more detail.

I hope that this helps clear things up.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!