cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

template difficult to use - not showing properly

Highlighted

template difficult to use - not showing properly

While I adore this template!! It is appears on the screen far too large which makes it difficult to edit. You loose 1/4 of the graphics no matter what browser you're in... very disappointing!
1 REPLY 1

Re: template difficult to use - not showing properly

Hello @MarinellaC.K. I apologize that your template is not displaying properly for you but I can certainly assist you with this. I see you have some recently sent emails in your account so I'd like to ask a few clarifying questions:

• Which campaign were you seeing this happen in?
  • Were you seeing this happen while working on the campaign in Constant Contact or in a test email?
  • If you were seeing this in a test email, what email client were you using? Maybe Outlook, Gmail or Yahoo? 
  • What browser are you using?

If you could respond with this information, this would be extremely helpful. You can reply to this post or if you do not want to share this information publicly, you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.