cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When did a person submit a sign-up form?

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

When did a person submit a sign-up form?

How can I tell when contacts in a list signed up using my sign-up form? A customer wants to export to Excel and then sort by sign-up date as a seniority kind of thing.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: When did a person submit a sign-up form?

Hello @UtahD,

There's no way to see when someone filled out a specific form, but we do have something similar.  You can view when someone was first added to the account, how they were first added, and when they were last updated.  In many cases that should give you the information you're looking for, unless they've been updated repeatedly.  When exporting the contacts, you should see that information available in the 'advanced' options, as seen below.Uploaded date.PNG

Aaron_H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.