Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

don't hide critical menu options behind your notices in the account

0 Votes

I was editing a segment that I run every month (it had just one component, the dates people joined.I changed the dates but couldn't see how to save the changes. It took me a good while to realize that the vacation message you throw up at the top of the screen was covering the "Save" button. You need to fix that coding so it sits above the critical parts of the page. If I had remembered that the "save" was at the top I probably would have realized it sooner, but since I use it infrequently, and most of the time it's probably visible, I just didn't remember. Or maybe you should move the save down below the segment criteria instead of above it.

1 Comment
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Indirectly Fixed

Hello @rcppubs23 ,

Thank you for the feedback. We've pinged our devs about the floating banner for holidays and other in-account announcements potentially covering various account functions. Since the holiday is now past, the banner shouldn't be in accounts anymore, but for future ones you can X out of the banner once you've seen it. 

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More