Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Constant Tips: Add your voice to Community discussions

Nick_S
Administrator

ChrisS_0-1710260189032.png

Every Tuesday we'll share tips, tricks, and insights on using Constant Contact, online marketing, and using the Community

I don't personally own a business, but I can imagine and empathize that even if you're surrounded by a lot of people such as your employees, vendors, and customers it might still feel a bit solitary, especially if you're at the top trying to keep the ship running. That's what is great about the Constant Contact Community, is that it is made up almost entirely of ship captains (to continue the metaphor).

Your experience could be invaluable to someone else, or you might have questions about how to market your business you're not sure where to ask. The Community can be that place for you.

We're always adding new conversation topics and we would love for you to join in, or even create your own!

Check out some of these recent topics:

How do you build trust in your customers?

Question of the Week: How do you plan to evolve your social media strategy in the future?

How do you leverage data and analytics to make informed business decisions?

What advice would you give to someone who is considering starting their own nonprofit organization?

And for something a little more casual:

Casual Conversations: What are your fun Summer 2024 plans?

I look forward to talking with you!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

0 REPLIES 0
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (72%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST