Event 2.0 - Copy an existing email to non-responders error.

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

In Events 2.0, when selecting "Create email" > "Copy an existing email" > "Copy an existing email (...Send it as an invitation, to event registrants, or non-responders)," and selecting "Who will be receiving this email? Non-responders", and schedule the email for a date in the future, the email shows as "Draft - Email invite," not scheduled to non-responders. 

7 REPLIES 7
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @PeterT4965. I looked at your most recent events and saw emails to non-responders as scheduled, except for an event that was still under draft and had a drafted non-responder email. Could you please email us at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the event, and the non-responder draft name so we can take a closer look? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
PeterT4965
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

The "Draft - Email invite" as shown under the event Event-related campaigns were sent as scheduled although they were clearly showing as "Draft - Email invite." This is a serious problem we had 6 "Draft - Email invite" for an event and all 6 were sent.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @PeterT4965. I'm going to follow up with you via the email you sent to us recently so we aren't communicating in two different areas. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
DougS
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same issue! Here are screenshots. Contact info: 

Screenshot 2024-04-12 142628.pngScreenshot 2024-04-12 142755.pngScreenshot 2024-04-12 143038.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @DougS. Could you please email us with the information provided (communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com)? I'm going to edit your post to remove account-sensitive information. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
PeterT4965
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Done!

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

DougS: Beware, although those 3 "Draft - Email Invite" are showing as drafts, they will be sent on the selected date/time.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST